Thread: Caption This
View Single Post
Old January 25, 2012, 10:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisis
Question.... Who is Bindu ????

Afsana ara Bindu is a Bangladeshi actress and model. She is a student of Business Administration (BBA) at the Jahangirnagar University.

Starting her journey on the glamour-laden track to stardom through Lux-Channel i Superstar 2006 — where she secured the first runners up position, Afsana Ara Bindu has won the hearts of many within a brief period. After making a breakthrough, as a model and an actress on both big and small screen, Bindu has decided to concentrate on the silver screen. The ingénue is poised to emerge as a professional actress in Dhallywood movies.

Bindu has signed on for the feature film “Peeriter Dokandari.” However, this is not her first venture in films; her previous films being “Daruchini Deep” (2007), and “Jaago(2009)”

Beginning of career: Bindu was 1st runner up of LUX CHANNEL I SUPER STAR 2006. She got nominated in primary selection of MERIL PROTHOM ALO AWARD SHOW for her very 1st film DARUCHINI DEEP. She got super-fame after her 1st music VDO, TUMI BORUNA HOLE ( singer mahadi).
http://showbizbd.com/afsana-ara-bind...ation-229.html