View Single Post
Old December 31, 2012, 07:15 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Good evening and hello Cluster11 brother, my most respectful greetings to you and your band. I have checked out your work, your piano/organ work and your female vocalist' incredible voice and singing! I am not a musician, but I appreciate musik heavily and I admire the sound that your band is creating/producing. Do you play at clubs in Atlanta? Are you getting ready to cut a record, or you already have one? I truly enjoyed your music, Cluster11 bhai.

I have been meaning to take a shot at your Pink Floyd Thread a while back but coudn't get to it til now. I might be wrong at some of the guesses but I will take a stab at it anyway...see what you think...

1. "There is no dark side of the moon really..." The final words are Jerry Driscoll's or said by Roger the Hat who was a roadie but I do not think of Pink Floyd, but he was a roadie for other bands.
2. Pink Floyd: 2 Afrikan American blues (delta blues?) singers/guitar player/musicians: Pink Anderson and Floyd Council
3. "Lucifer Sam" ??? Uncredited in "Austin Powers"???
4. Xx...I don't know this...
5. Nick Mason, Pink Floyd’s gratefulness to Jimmie Hendrix comes from the inspiration Jimmie provided to tens of millions of guitar players across the world during Mason’s time and still today!
6. Xx...I don't know this...
7. Race Car Driver…Drummer Nick Mason
8. Progressive Rock?
9. Xx...I don't know this...
10. "Wish You Were Here"?