View Single Post
Old January 9, 2011, 11:57 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Personally I was very mad when the players had left for the ICL and at their comments. I quickly became critics of them. Now though I'm not mad anymore. I feel that this was the past and as young players they were just excited at the prospect of making big money. If they can help out our cricket then they should be considered even though they caused trouble. I'm sure all these players realize the big mistake in leaving. The thing is though they have to perform in domestics first before they get a look in the national team.

Out of all the ICL players SN and Nazim have been the most consistent out of the ICL lot. Alok has probably been the most inconsistent. Even Aftab was consistent in the DPL last year but Alok has failed to even do that. My question is why should he get a chance if he can't top the charts in our domestic leagues? Knowing Alok's talent he should be performing very well in domestics. On top of that, he bailed out of the A team twice. Once for family reasons which I understand but he didn't really have a reason the other time. Alok in my opinion should go through the A team 1st before he gets considered in the national team.