View Single Post
Old August 29, 2006, 12:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
We the bangladeshis always find politics in everything. this is really a bad habit. It seems that you don't like Awami leage, it does not matter but please don't bring politics everywhere and keep the discussion within itself.
Well by now from other response you can see I have raised a valid concern and which is with in the topic. captancy of SN. And it doesn't matter who I like or not they r all the same and history repeats it self at least clearlyin BD. And even if u and I don't like it politics is in every where or else some body like COCO who never even got a chance to play for para DOHS team (he was not even in first 15 for the Para DOHS team not the 1st division one) can run BCCB from ...

Quote:

BTW, how Naimur Rahman became a dictator? I am interested to know. Would you kindly tell me pls?
I read players comment How he use to seat by him self no-body could talk to him with out permission and he was making players work for him and his party whether they liked it or not and there was huge distance between him while captain and the other players. Unfortunately I don't have the link or remember where I read it but I am sure who ever use to follow bd cricket at that time can point you to those time articles...
Quote:

I don't think our cricket is in such a position where politics can bring a huge change in the team although 'some bits and pieces' are expected according to our political tradion and this thing will not change unless we get a very good generation. I believe we will get that generation very soon. The future is bright!
You r dreaming my friend it doen't matter how significant it is our politians never lets it go untill there r no money involved and as we know cricket is a big money machine for bd and so all the politics is involved with it.
You r right that 'some bits and pieces' changes will happen and that was my concern whether they will see it as an BNP montivated thing and remove him like BNP did with durjoy or they can above that if they come to power..
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled