View Single Post
Old October 28, 2010, 02:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Expected the defeat. People keep on beating up Jose Calderon but I think he played alright in the opener. Impressed with derozan's ability to draw fouls but he needs become stronger in order to get and ones more frequently. Trading Turkoglu for Barbosa was a brilliant move by Colangelo, he seems like a great addition. Kleiza IMO is an upgrade from Turkadoodoo. I think he'll do well. Weems didn't look too good. Loved Reggie Evans' game; he grabbed 16 boards! In the end I think we lost the game because of Jay Triano. He barely made plays for bargnani in the 2nd half and went with Kleiza and Barbosa instead. This is gonna be a loooong season for Raptors fans so 1st pick of the 2010-2011 season here we come!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycpro96
Knicks take the first game. 1-0. Ha. Who woulda thought? Amare had a rough game but it was great to see Chandler play how he did. I really, really hate this Barghiani dude. Whenever he plays the Knicks, he just turns into some special beast mode or something.
Lol, Bargnani is a very good scorer but he's also very inconsistent. After scoring 18 points in the first half you would've thought he's go on to score 30+ point but he ended up with 22. All he needs to do is add a few more post moves and improve his rebounding and he'll become a player teams would die for.