View Single Post
Old July 26, 2012, 06:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir/Taskin/Anamul/Sohag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FOR PRESS RELEASE FROM NETHERLANDS CRICKET BOARD

Press Release Date: 25.07.2012

Gazi Satellite Television Ltd. to telecast the Netherlands Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20I Match

Royal Netherlands Cricket Board is pleased to announce that, they have entered into an agreement with Gazi Satellite Television Limited, Bangladesh to telecast the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh. This T20I match is to be held on 26 July 2012 in, Voorburg Cricket Club, Netherlands. Match will start at 2 PM Netherlands time (1800 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time).

GAZI Television will live telecast the 2nd match on their “Gtv” satellite channel. They have been awarded the exclusive Global Rights for this match by rights owner KNCB.

Mr. Richard Cox, Chief Executive, KNCB (Royal Netherlands Cricket Board ) said, “KNCB is pleased to award this broadcasting rights of the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh to Gazi Television, we hope this is a start of an excellent association between the two organizations and its hoped we will work together on various platforms in the future”.

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FOR PRESS RELEASE FROM NETHERLANDS CRICKET BOARD

Press Release Date: 25.07.2012

Gazi Satellite Television Ltd. to telecast the Netherlands Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20I Match

Royal Netherlands Cricket Board is pleased to announce that, they have entered into an agreement with Gazi Satellite Television Limited, Bangladesh to telecast the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh. This T20I match is to be held on 26 July 2012 in, Voorburg Cricket Club, Netherlands. Match will start at 2 PM Netherlands time (1800 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time).

GAZI Television will live telecast the 2nd match on their “Gtv” satellite channel. They have been awarded the exclusive Global Rights for this match by rights owner KNCB.

Mr. Richard Cox, Chief Executive, KNCB (Royal Netherlands Cricket Board ) said, “KNCB is pleased to award this broadcasting rights of the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh to Gazi Television, we hope this is a start of an excellent association between the two organizations and its hoped we will work together on various platforms in the future”.
fantastic news! time to tune my tv channel....
Thanks Boss for the NEWS!