View Single Post
Old October 11, 2005, 01:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bossman, Imran Khan, Viv

Quote:
Originally posted by Mahmood
Quote:
Originally posted by pagol-chagol I don't think she'll sing anything other than Lalon Gitee in the competition though.
Thats not possible. In the final round, the judges will select the song, unlike current round where the contestant chose what to sing. The judges will make the contestants sing other types than their normal one, meaning Beauty/Rinku will have to sing modern song or something.
Thanks. That will be interesting. Does that mean Mehedi has to sing Lalon Gitee/ Boul songs? I bet the judges will expose Lopa's drawbacks. They will make her sing something that will be too difficult for her. She is a nice and intelligent girl though. You could see that she was feeling bad for Khushbu when her DU votes took her past Khushbu. I think she'll do great in life whatever she pursues. (She is just not gifted as a singer like some of the other ones).

I saw the first round of Beuty's debut (video taped) in a party with about 20 people around me. A lot of them had tears in their eyes before she finished. Some said - "lom khara hoye gesilo" . And she is still a kid. Ain't nobody stopping her whether she wins or loses close up 1.