Thread: Chelsea FC
View Single Post
Old April 26, 2008, 02:18 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special 1
okay first of all i never said thrashing minnows is a bad thing. SO STOP with that. Manchester united are the best at thrashing minnows. its a proven fact and it is a good thing.

Are they the best attacking teams against big opposition in the world? no. There are better teams than them like barca. That is also a proven fact. So i donno why you are offended.

Yes united thoroughly outplayed chelsea at OT when chelsea were palying with 10 men for 50 minutes, because of a red card which at best would have been yellow. You can argue about it all you want and i can do the same. to me that was an yellow to you that was a red. The first goal at OT was scored on teh 48th minute 1 minute over the time that was stipulated. Was that not a referees decision?

I did not bring up injuries at first u were the one.

And the way harrgreeves was going at the referee at the end mollesting him, shouting at him, it was a disgrace. look from minutes 80 onwards. It was much more than mascherano did. Same goes for ferdinand. Maybe u should take ur red plastic fan glasses off and see things for what it is.

When did I ever say United were the most attacking team in the world?

You're very sly and a hypocrite. You continuously suggest that United are ONLY good at bashing minnows, despite the fact United has the best record of the top 4 sides in England and identical stats with Barca in the CL. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Chelsea are a boring team to watch no matter who they play. Today they went all out for the win because it was their only chance to stay in the title race and I said nothing to suggest they didn't deserve it.

You are WRONG. The goal was scored just a few seconds after 46th minute, not 48th. You can debate the red card all you like, a tackle like that could easily end a player's career. I know when to accept defeat graciously. Chelsea lost at OT, get over it!

I did not bring injuries to say we lost because we had no one to play. Learn to f'ing read. I said it was Fergie's fault for playing an injured Rooney on his own when he had a fit Tevez and Ronaldo on the bench. Then he took off Anderson who was playing well and replaced with O'Shea. You're the one lambasting United not being attacking today, so don't get your knickers in a twist because I pointed out why they didn't.

I watched the entire game. Rio got his card for clashing with Mikel and Hargo for protesting. You are seriously blind if you thought any of them were "molesting" the ref. Mascherano got his red card for persistently bullying the ref with abusive language and jestures, it was Hargo's first offense.

I didn't even bring up how Ballack was wrestling and shoving Ronaldo away in the penalty box as soon as he came on the pitch, for which he should have gotted a card. So don't talk about me referee decisions. It's clear that you're only interested in taking pot shots about United and only talk about referee decisions when they go for and not against United. I guess you miss your favourite referee Rob Styles who got demoted to league 2.