View Single Post
Old February 6, 2012, 10:38 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mashrafe & Shakib!
Default Annoyed!

This MIGHT be personal, but I am currently a little bugged by this situation. It relates to BB so is not really Off-topic. They might be looking at a lawsuit soon if things don't get any better.

You know what is EXTREMELY sad for BB, it's franchise owners and it's logo?
The franchise owner is naturally, not from Barishal, apparently I hear, they, just like many of the other franchise owners, decided to squander money paying nifty prices for the team without thinking of their marketing ploy and sponsor. This has left them with a tight squeeze for everything else.

To tell you the truth, I had a few people do the theme song for them (Shochi, Rafa etc.), then backed out when the most unfortunate thing happened.

To those who are crying bloody Mary over how this is a "chora" logo. Look around, a blazing ball is the most common log besides the "shield"...what was so sad however was when my designer friend Oru Kabir (who works for the American company A&H, based in China) made it, the franchise owners were supposed to buy it at a hefty price (the industry standard price), and guess what happened? They took it and went MIA without payment. The middle-men who did the deal are unprofessional as well and have to be blamed equally. But the franchise owner, well...he won't pay anything and wants it all for free. Thank GOD I decided to back out with the theme song!

Thank GOD BCB is backing up the players payment shall the franchise owners be unable to pay their dues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
Here is the official Team logo !