View Single Post
Old September 9, 2006, 11:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Secondly, regarding, Banglabhai, whatever govt. do, media criticises, as most part of media is pro-AL. For your information, according to Jail Code (which is made long before independence and amended twice after independence, not any new law), government can declare any house as prison and can keep dangerous criminals there with proper security. Please discuss with any lawyers to have more clear views. Its nothing new and illegal.
I guess you are right partly but not fully, in my opinoin. At this momemnt regarding Bangla Bhai, Government is in a loss-loss position. And is mosltly due to their past non-activitey and lack of credible effort to capture Bangla Bhai in the past. If you read news-paper as you claim, I guess you know the past history in this issue. Gogvernment never tried to capture Bangla Bhai... actualy Babar didn't even recognized the existence of Bangla Bhai, claimed it all made up by the media.

Regarding most part of media is pro-AL, I tend to disagree in that. Which media? News-paper, TV, radio? For TV and Radio, I doubt that. For news-paper, I tend to dis agree also... if you would say "most part of media is anit-BNP or anti-Government" that is more believable than pro-AL. Traditionally that is the tradition of BD news-paper for last 30+ years which is its usually more towards anti-government except for news-papers that are controlled by ruling party.

Regarding Saber incident, its really sad.... actully I suspect this viscous cycle will continue and some BNP are already marked man for next cycle whenever BNP loose their ruling power. And that is the sad part in long run.

Last edited by Fazal; September 9, 2006 at 01:55 PM..