View Single Post
Old September 9, 2006, 09:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Firstly, I do read 5-6 national dailies everyday including Prothom-alo. Never seen such news that a new law is made to release Ershaad. If u have the link please post it here, I'll have a look.

Secondly, regarding, Banglabhai, whatever govt. do, media criticises, as most part of media is pro-AL. For your information, according to Jail Code (which is made long before independence and amended twice after independence, not any new law), government can declare any house as prison and can keep dangerous criminals there with proper security. Please discuss with any lawyers to have more clear views. Its nothing new and illegal.

Now, govt wants to hang these criminals before the end of tenure and AL and part of media accusing govt. that they are trying to hide the godfather in this way. If govt. do not hang them, then the same media will cry that govt. tried to save these criminals (which they will claim as their ally) by not hanging them and the govt. is the main criminal.

Use your own sense, don't follow the media blindly.
I know how to use my sense my fellow. And I don't follow anything or any abject blindly. I think Fazal bhai answered on behalf of me so I am not making it longer.

Oh yea..'dangerous criminals'! So where those dangerous criminals were hiding for all those days? Why the govt was so lazy to arrest him? Why they denied again and again that banglabhai exists? And we all know the reason why BNP govt arrested him now, in the end of their term- to get public support, it is a show off. It is a total failure, there is no excuse, the govt did not try their best to arrest him, they did let Banglabhai and co to kill those innocent people. This is injustice. And look how they are releasing Mr Ershaad to make a qualition. Mr Ershaad was released from 3 different charges within one week. Now will you tell this news as rotona? A media mess? To you may be but if the govt do more for him it's not surprising to me at all.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ