View Single Post
Old September 10, 2006, 05:58 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
I know how to use my sense my fellow. And I don't follow anything or any abject blindly. I think Fazal bhai answered on behalf of me so I am not making it longer.

Oh yea..'dangerous criminals'! So where those dangerous criminals were hiding for all those days? Why the govt was so lazy to arrest him? Why they denied again and again that banglabhai exists? And we all know the reason why BNP govt arrested him now, in the end of their term- to get public support, it is a show off. It is a total failure, there is no excuse, the govt did not try their best to arrest him, they did let Banglabhai and co to kill those innocent people. This is injustice. And look how they are releasing Mr Ershaad to make a qualition. Mr Ershaad was released from 3 different charges within one week. Now will you tell this news as rotona? A media mess? To you may be but if the govt do more for him it's not surprising to me at all.
Dear SMHasan, I completely agree with you about the initial failure of Govt. about Banglabhai and Co., that was plain stupidity. But you should give them the due credit for their late act while criticising for the initial failure.

Now, my post was nothing about that. I was clarifying about the temporary prison which is well within law, which you mentioned as illegal and about new law to release Ershaad which does not exist.

Every political party in our country play dirty games to go to Power. I think you can recall, Ershaad was in the prison for the full term of previous BNP government (1991-1996) and it was Awami League who set him free through some arrangement ( in exchange of support in 1996 election) and he remained free throughout AL tenure. AL made stron co-operation with Jamaat E Islami for winning that election and now they are not even willing to sit with them.

These are all dirty games and we really cannot appreciate that. Unfortunately, these are nothing new and will continue in future.