View Single Post
Old September 11, 2006, 12:41 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
What's wrong in Bangladesh? Just don't understand why morality is such low in our country. It's disgusting that the ambulance was not allowed to go on as the VIP was expected to pass by. If the patient would die then? And Mr Mahbub says the VIP should go at first, it seems if the vip goes anywhere then every other people has to stop moving! Jottosob churer desh. Kill them all.
I hope you are not trying to imply this is BNP's fault, I'm sure Khaleda Zia had no idea that an ambulance had to wait because of her arrival. Although the security official there could be more humane and let the ambulance though if there really was a patient in need of urgent medical assistance.. May be he was scared or confused, nonetheless it was wrong.

It's an interesting situation though, because to the contrary if this was a hartal then an ambulance would normally would be allowed to travel unscratched. I remember several people who had to travel in an ambulance to get to the airport because their flight was during hartal.