View Single Post
Old September 11, 2006, 09:14 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
I am not blaming BNP or AL. I am talking about the morality. AL did this during their time now BNP is doing this. You said Khaleda Zia had no idea, are you joking? All the leader know whenever they go anywhere the traffic become stand still, so excuse here. Not only they are aware about this they really enjoy this sort of incident, I mean they think 'oh people are giving respect to me!', but the question is giving the respect by sacrificing someones life? It can't be a joke.

Last year when I went to Bangladesh I faced similar problem. Mr Saifur Rahman was going to Dhaka from Moulvibazar and the bus which was carrying me was stopped cause Mr Saifur had to go through an emty road! Ridiculous! Seems like we are not living in the 21st century.
I think you are sensationalising a picture too much. Of course she would know the traffic has to stop to make way for her, but would she know there is also an ambulance? I doubt that a PM would particularly enjoy the fact that an ambulance had to wait because of her arrival, whether or not it is some security requirement, especially when there are media crawling all over the scene - because ultimately it puts her image at stake.