View Single Post
Old June 18, 2013, 08:48 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by King13
I don't think his the out-right winner in term's of the Best SLA at the current moment, Look at this player: Abdur Rahman from Pakistan: His strate rate 66, Economy of 2.57 and Average of 28.40, already has 81 wickets from 17 Match's. The only negative part is that he has played less match's. I think its pretty hard to actually answer the question, who is the best SLA at the moment.
well to me current means last 12 months, you could possibly say jadeja, rehman has only played 2 matches in the last 12 months but they weren't good. now last 2 years is different rehman averages 25 striking at 59 that's from 9 matches, whereas herath in the last 2 years averaged 24 striking at 56 from 20 matches. so over the last 12 months it's herath or jadeja, rehman comes into it if you go the last 2 years but herath still has better stats from more than double the number of matches in that time period.