View Single Post
Old April 9, 2012, 06:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Actually that was their plan last year too... that is to bring him against gayle/watson so that he fails and they get an excuse to drop him.. they did the same last year ..he was picked in the very first match and was given the ball up against watson.. but Shakib getting Watson's wicket made it harder for them to exclude him for the next match but then they got the chance against RCB,, Shak got Gaylefied and then he was benched for straight 9 games... So I'm pretty sure they will play him tomorrow against RCB so that they can get an excuse to drop him for the next matches...

We all know this part and we should not create any further emberrassment by claiming Shak as the best of the bests and begging to KKR to give him a chance... Shakib is Shakib.. The commentators hardly praise him but when they got a chance to bash KKR they brought up Shakib's name and that tells you what they actually think about this boy...

(Also I think it has a lot to do with betting.. not many people rate Shakib highly.. and this is where SRK the businessman's influence comes in I guess.. IPL is all about money..)