View Single Post
Old November 17, 2007, 03:20 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
First of- you talked about his 4 hundred and mentioned kenya zimbo. so i just wanted to point you out his other 100. losing or winning cause is totally different. you should know that by now. if you don't then you are following the wrong sports here...

Ok I admit i didn't read your full post. But i didn't even thought for a second that you would consider some one who was dropped during the WC because of his off form... Anyway It was my bad...

Anyway We don't have any perfect player or opener. so no point talking about that.

Also SN is not even considered so i don't see why u r so bothered?

Take a chill pill.
he has 4 hundreds in ODI. and 1 in test. okey? i said about his 4 hundreds in ODI. you got that? if your are talking about only one hundred in test against Australia. then Khaled Masud and Rafique had scored 1 hundred each against WI. they should promote to 1/2/3 positions. according to you view?

and my point i made once more time for you on your's reply. i said before going down the bottom we should make a structure from the top. i think you again didn't read the whole post and started typing. anywayz again i am saying by reading 1st 2 line, you can't get the whole idea. so read the whole post then reply to others. and again i am gonna say to you, i have given an example and wanted to finger the point that we have to get our top orders fixed 1st.