View Single Post
Old July 27, 2004, 10:57 PM
Street Cricketer

Default What we can do

I'm also following Flood news and want to help. I have spent lots of time researching Gujrat earthquake and what indian people did. They created so many website for gujrat earthquake , and they got noticed by non profit organization(small and big). Indian gov also created special sites for that and provided information where to donate. As we all know some people use this oportunity to make profit. I dont want to offent anyone, but if we start collecting money using any company or organization, some money can go to wrong hand. Best idea to have some specific sites where we will list only places where people should donate.
Also keep on mind now a days FBI can come after you if you collect money, I would never collect money personally.
I spent 2 hours today to create this:
bdflood.com , its a site we all can post message and news and pictures. and even market it on google(I dont mind paying that fee even).
I know lots of you guys know web development, would you like to join for this novel cause? Please go to the site or contact me.
Also let me know how I can help you guys.