View Single Post
Old August 30, 2009, 08:07 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD-Shardul
I have lost my appetite to watch the videos seeing that Shiekh Hamza has no beard.
Dear Shardul!

Dont be so haughty, my dear brother. Listen to man's words before his appearance. See, first, if it strikes accord with your heart what he espouses. Lets not judge a book in a hurry just by looking at its cover.

I have personally known Shaikh Hamza over a decade now. I, also, have had the honour of studying with him at the Zaytuna Institute in Hayward. Let me stress -I have known or seen very few people who adheres to Sunnah of the prophet more than Shaikh Hamza! This man is a Man amongst men in our age. I say this without the slightest exaggeration. May Allah preserve him!

He is one of the very few "encyclopedic scholars" of this age who actually has a mastery over a wide range of subjects...think Ghazzali, Ibn Sina, Ibn Khaldun or Goethe! If you have any further doubts about his knowledge or spirituality I recommend you listen to his audio series entitled "the purification of heart" or any books authored or translated by him.

Btw, he HAS a beard

Last edited by BanCricFan; August 30, 2009 at 08:17 PM..