View Single Post
Old May 23, 2009, 03:46 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
what's the point of such comments?? i don't get what his performance has to with internal affairs in his countries..
Quote:
Originally Posted by alzu1
everthings okay in sri lanka itz jus the negative thinkin about hindus/tamils which is hurting themselves....they r reluctant to coperate with others which has created hatred among sinhalese and muslim ppl.....murali is been treated well as a player in the team and we support him since hez a sri lankan n we dont care abt his religion or language.....not trying to offend u but ppl in outside SL r not aware of many things
I was not really pointing about the ok situtation or his treatment as a player. While fielding he was kind of out of sort and had a vague smile if you watched it. Generally Murali is more daunty and grave person on the field.

BD_SY, I think you know exactly what I meant. It is a subconscious reaction for being a Muslim, one feels sorry for another Muslim of far away nation with whom or whose country one has no business with, being a Bangalee one feel a natural bond with the West Bengal who by nature never feels any bond to us, being an Irish American the pride of that Irish touch never goes away etc.