View Single Post
Old February 8, 2008, 01:55 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Please understand that while a lot of us find homosexual acts "disgusting" ... a lot of homosexuals find heterosexual acts "disgusting" and just cannot fathom how such acts could be "enjoyable" ... a lot of homosexual men are simply repulsed by the sight of female genitals.
maybe. but here is the problem i have with this explanation.

MANY gay men have had been married to women, had relations with them and had children. two examlples of the top of my head are oscar wilde and john wayne gacy (gacy claimed bisexual tho).

so it is factual that many, if not all, gay men can indeed become aroused enough to mate with females. in fact most men probably can. which means that they are NOT disgusted by female genitalia. and hetero men are not repulsed by male genatalia. i have no problems with mine. the are repulsed by the thought of doing it with another guy. something which does not happen for many, if not all, gays.

but there are zero hetersexuals who could do the same thing with men. at least not without first vomitting all over their "mate" first. and even then not.

#OneTeam1Dream