View Single Post
Old September 27, 2023, 02:42 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Good to see you alive Tonoy. Even though you gave me the most infractions, i still love you. Maybe someone should just buy this site like Elon musk bought twitter. Ultimately it's all about money. And i demand all BC files to be released. We will finally know that it was all bullshit about board meeting before some one gets banned. I refuse to believe in collective stupidity.
lmao. Pakpassion mods are equally if not even more mad, they allow troll posts galagali and remove normal threads. One mod approves post 5 mins later another mod removed it. 2 days later the post reappears and again goes missing

but one thing I really liked about PP is that they dont ban anyone forever, like if there is a situation where you need to ban somebody for the sake of the forum they just reduce his permission, so he/she can still post but a mod will approve the post and everyone else will see that

in this case all the galagali, maramari posts are not approved and normal posts are approved, after a certain time everyone cools down and business can go as usual