View Single Post
Old March 15, 2019, 09:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon4567
I am appalled to see such criticism of Australian people and the media. All (non-Murdoch media) TV channels have covered this incident 24x7 yesterday and continue doing so today. Most politicians have made statements sympathising with the victims of the attack, even our PM Scott Morrison called the perpetrator a terrorist (rightfully so).

I am a brown guy with a Muslim name living in Australia for over a decade and apart from a couple of incidents, I have received a lot of love from Australian people that overwhelmingly defeat those hateful voices. Such as that of the sh*t stain Fraser Anning. Fraser Anning is a neo-nazi, I will never forget his reference to the "Final Solution" and other nazi rhetoric in the parliament. Sadly white supremacists like Fraser Anning and Pauline Hanson whose strategy is to spread fear and hatred of anything that is different is doing a great deal of harm to people of this country. They are no different from Islamist hate preachers.

We should not be holding hatred towards Aussies and Kiwis because of a small minority group.
Because the terrorist was Australian and that’s how Australia comes in.

Outsiders don’t know Fraser Anning that well.

Regarding PMs condolences, he, his deputy Dutton + one nation + this nutbag Anning fuelled anti immigration & anti Muslim sentiments for over 2 years in Australia.

Now he’s all heartbroken which is a little cringeworthy since all I saw of him was his fanning the flame of Far Right in Australia who ultimately perpetrated this massacre.