View Single Post
Old October 5, 2010, 12:09 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinathq
bro learn to praise people. If we were expecting somthing like Tamim than u need to take a break. He just got into the team after 2 years under lot of pressure. He still played quite freely and gave a decent start. If Imrul and Junaid were opening, Bangladesh would have been 50 after 20 overs......He played better than Junaid, Imrul, Mahmdullah, Mushy, Naeem which is everyone except Sakib.
I wasn't trying to be to harsh at all bro..just trying to point out that 35 is nothing to praise..if he had a half century then ya that would be praiseworthy..I understand its been a while since he's played but he threw away his wicket after his start..thats a big no no for a top order batsman no matter how long you've been out of the international game..and that goes for all the batsmen and not just SN..Imrul's dismissal was terrible and then Zunaed and Rocky should have continued after they got the starts..so I'm placing blame on the other batsmen for not doing their jobs..what I'm trying to say is lets wait till SN scores some big scores then we can start to praise..