View Single Post
Old April 12, 2015, 04:06 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
I stumbled across BD-IND game live the other day while channel surfing. We had control most part when I watched. The attack from the wings were good but the finishing, well, there was no finishing.
Exactly right, I saw highlights for the Bangladesh and Japan U23 game, our defence was fantastic, we robbed them any chance of scoring in the first half. But no one could control the ball and lost it easily in the penalty area. I wish we could have a striker like Sunil Chhetri from India.. He is like the Leo Messi of South Asia, he even got an offer from a MLS club. We should try signing as many foreign born players as possible. We don't have anyone who we can rely on to score a goal, on rare occasions we get goals off a penalty.

I think Bangladesh should follow in India's footsteps. We should have a stronger and more well funded premier league, with possible loaned players from EPL, Bundesliga or La Liga. We see this in Indian Super League. We need something like this in Bangladesh.

And as mentioned earlier we should play more friendlies with 50-100 ranked sides than playing Sri Lanka and Pakistan constantly.