View Single Post
Old March 27, 2013, 02:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah
I am sorry for your loss bujhee kom.

I recently (2 yrs ago) sold everything I had in NY and moved to Dhaka so that I could spend some quality time with my parents. They are getting old and it seems very selfish of me to not look after them in their time of need, since they sacrificed their youth (esp my mom) to raise me and my siblings.

It was very difficult for me to adjust to dhaka in the beginning, and I don't always see eye to eye with my parents; but now that I think about it, moving to Dhaka to be with my parents was the right thing to do and probably the best decision I made.
I have the same feelings. Even though my parents keep telling me that stay there (in aus) and do well for my betterment but i know how much they miss me. Since they are getting old, they are becoming more sensitive and emotional. I can feel that while talking to them. For me, my family comes first then other things. I can't lead a happy life seeing my parents unhappy. May be i will go back to BD for good within couple of years. But that wouldn't be easy, i know but i don't want to regret myself later on.