View Single Post
Old October 13, 2012, 03:35 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Here is a thought, Those some discarded players with the likes of Naeem and Junaid has something to offer in tests. I believe both of them has a better future if groomed specially for tests. These two can be very gritty when it comes to staying at the wicket.

For Nazim and Imrul, I dont see their technique being enough for even ODI's, let alone test. And Raquibul is a forgotten name by this time. He plays ODIs as tests but can't survive long enough in tests.

Nafees is someone I am willing to give a few more chances but I am not hopeful he will bring something new to the plate. Opening may not be his right place and we can't offer him a place in the middle order.

Mushfique MUST up his game in tests because he looks to me the weakling in this test side considering his batting. I am all for Anamul as his track record in 4 days games is impressive. His T20 debut little do justice for the talent he posses.

I am still in between in Mominul's case. We desperately need a top order batsman not just in tests but all the format but should his debut happen right now, is the question.

Lastly, I would really like to see some new spinners. Sohag Gazi, Enamul jnr or arafat sunny and likes. Razzak is too inconsistent and elias sunny is too predictable.