View Single Post
Old May 11, 2007, 12:23 PM
Banned

MysoreHuli, why are you coming on to a Bangladeshi forum and insulting Bangladeshis and trying to ridicule us as a poor nation. []All I can say is it is not right that you are allowed on to a Bangladeshi forum to insult Bangladeshis. I don't go to Indian forums to insult Indians.

As for the BD defeat as I said before I do not expect victory to be guaranteed.

1. This was not a shameful defeat but India got their runs just at the end of the match.

2. A few years ago if India had won like this their media would have been unhappy, BD were percieved as minnows and a far bigger win would be expected, however now people know that BD are a respectable team and will be happy to achieve a win against them.

At the end of the day I'd still say overall the Indian team is stronger than ours in the way our team is definitely better than the Irish team.

People here need to be calmer and more mature in terms of dealing with such results. The main thing is BD play to the best of their ability and continuously improve. The status of Habibul Bashar seriously needs to be examined, the only way I can see his inclusion in the team being justified is that on a personal level as captain he insures the cohesion of the team and gives them mental strength, unity and confidence unlike other teams [edited] who are known for their dressing room arguments.

Last edited by reverse_swing; May 11, 2007 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: mod.edit