View Single Post
Old March 21, 2011, 09:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
Nope he doesn't have the overall mentality of a captain. I could elaborate further but not in the mood. As has been mentioned yes he didn't mess up on the field but his captaincy wasn't brilliant either. Off the field he was a disaster. I think both Tamim and Shakib should be removed from leadership positions and be kept away until they firmly establish themselves as world-class players. I would suggest Imrul as captain a la Darren Sammy but the question is whether like Gayle, will Shakib and Tamim support such a move? Or will pride and spite get the better of them?
Great observation. Let us bring back non-performing (even more inconsistant) captain and vice captain. At least we will have two non-performers (negative performers) playing against opposition fielding 13 already.

I vote for Habibul Bashar as captain and Ashraful as vice captain. I want to see more pitch mending and slip catch practice please. Afterall, experience'r ekta dam asey na.