View Single Post
Old December 11, 2012, 05:47 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I think lottery tickets should be part of every investment portfolio. I personally don't think it's a bad investment. What are you saving? 50 bucks a year? over your life time? 3000? boohoo.

And u dont "live" by saving. I think u misunderstood my post. There is no extravagant expense yet just the necessities of life needs that much money. I dont' know what kinda goo hole you live in California.

In fact how the hell do you live in california? it's supposed to be an expensive place too... we all know even munia makes more money than you.

I guess it's possible if you can get all government funding.. section 8 housing, food stamp, child care etc - free money amount to almost 50K yearly income. I refuse to stoop down to that level.
Lottery tickets as investment? I thought I have heard everything, but apparently not. The odds of winning powerball or mega millions jackpot can be as low as 1 in 200M. In contrast, there is a 1 in 700k chance of being struck by a meteor during the average lifetime. Odds of being struck by lightening is 1 in 10,456.

Yeah, it is a good idea to buy lottery tickets as an investment! BTW, for the religious only, every major religion forbids gambling.