View Single Post
Old September 18, 2012, 06:26 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
This is intolerance of one kind, not accepting one's opinion as his own thoughtful outcome, instead labeling as occupied by evil mind. In this line of thinking/argument it easily would brand me a brainwashed western mind, and you as a Talibanized terror mind, which leaves two polarized mind to discuss on rest of your post as useless.

Btw, here is a new development, unfortunately in non-western language.
When you try to justify US killings all over the world with .."it's politics and policies so it should be faced with the same" ... That can't be a line of your own thoughts... Because we have heard this lame justification word for word in western media and western politicians mouth a zillion times.... And then I have shown you how you are hiding those bombs and drone attacks by the policy holes... Well you didn't respond to that.

I didn't understand what did you mean by highlighting a news of bomb blast in Afg. However if you create an anarchy, there are several resultant dimensions to it....

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/16/wo...ies/index.html

(CNN) -- NATO admitted that it had killed Afghan civilians in an airstrike early Sunday morning, hours after saying there was no evidence of civilian deaths....

You will definitely be outnumbered by my figures if you want to measure who killed more innocent civilians... US military vs the Militants. Just et me know your preferred timeline.

Doesn't definitely mean that I support any killings, but I have objection when people direct blame blindly on Islam and tries to hide the western killings by lame excuses. No killing can be justified and both parties deserve condemnation in the same breath, while the aggressor needs to stop first to stop all conflicts that costs life.

Last edited by BANFAN; September 18, 2012 at 08:28 AM..