View Single Post
Old November 29, 2014, 01:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashfaq
We lost to zim in zim under Law, true. Remember that at home, with pacer friendly pitches, they can still beat us irrespective of coaches,

As for improvement of our batting, please enlighten me. If the Zim bowlers didn't serve up long hops every over, or didn't field like school boys, we'd be in serious trouble every game. And the bowling would have looked toothless if the zim batsmen weren't so damned inpatient.

I'm not saying we're worse off now, but I'm unwilling to say we've had our problems solved. However, let's agree that its a start.
Er what? Zimbabwe bowling was ordinary but they didn't bowl that bad and their fielding was really good. I watched almost every moment of this series and I am stating my own opinion based on what I saw. If anything, it was bowlers who were dishing out a half volley or short stuff every over. In the 4th ODI, Abul bowled so many short and wide stuff yet returned with decent figures. Against teams like SA he would have scored a 100, not with the bat though.