View Single Post
Old September 24, 2007, 10:05 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

Quote:
Originally Posted by goru
I'd rather it end in 3 days than watch Rajin and Golla block ball after ball and score 10 runs in a day.

that means, u dont know the difference between ODI/test or 20/20. its a shame, if team is allout in 3 days in test matches, even if they score good. test match is all about passion. Most of the BD matches, we are done in 3 to 4 days and 5th day is opposite teams holiday. its a really shame. we need some players, who can really stay in the crease and make some runs. I agree javed, rajin and mehrab Jr is slow run maker, but they are good option for our test matches. personally, i prefer some senior cricketer for test matches like Al shahriar, may be alok kapali. But Tamim, junaid and aftab will be totally useless in test matches. anyway, Guys, rajin is not that slow, he is one of the perfect test batsman of BD and occassional off spinner, who is effective and a very good fielder.

i remember, what dravid says to ashraful in the last series against India. he said, you should have stayed in the wicket and make same runs with more balls than those quick run and all out in 3 days.