View Single Post
Old September 24, 2007, 10:08 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
Why the hell do we have 2 different teams for ODI's and Tests? I know most teams do that but I honestly believe we shouldn't. We need to put in our most talented batsmen regardless of if they are " not Test players" because right now our definition of a Test player is someone who blocks balls for 2 hours and then gets out cheaply for a low score. We need to treat the first 50 overs of a Test like an ODI and progress from there. We are starting to cross 200 runs in ODIs consistently and if we can be at a score of 200/5 by the end of the first 50 overs of a Test match, then we can try to last longer and try to bat out the end of the day without losing too many wickets.

our players need to set up their mind, what they are playing. i see in ODI, they play like test match and in test some players play like ODI, seems like they have to catch a return flight. If we have 2 diff team (not all players), they will play according to the match strategy and they can think more about their role and we will have more in form players with less injury and before world cup, we will have more options to choose players