View Single Post
Old January 16, 2009, 07:21 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadha
Jamie Siddons has said before that his goal is 2011 worldcup and that is a reasonable goal. I think by the worldcup time bangladesh can consistently beat top 8 sides in the world. I am very excited.
Can someone please tell me, may be Miraz bhai knows if bangladesh has tour planned against West Indies, England or India. If they do when are they and what is the future tour schedule for bangladesh. I tried look it up but cnat find it on this site nor on cricinfo. Thanx.
Bangladesh's next assignment will be against Pakistan for a 5 match ODI series in February/March.

Bangladesh will be touring England for world Twenty20 in June which will be followed by a 2 Test 3 ODI series against West Indies in late June/early July. Bangladesh will then travel to Zimbabwe to play 2 Tests (there is doubt over the Test series) and 5 ODIs. Zimbabwe will come to Bangladesh in October to play 3 Tests and 5 ODIs.

Bangladesh will host India again in December 09 for 2 Tests and a Tri-series also involving Sri Lanka.