View Single Post
Old November 30, 2012, 11:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
That may be your interpretation of what I'm trying to say.

What I am saying is the only difference between Arab and US/EU treatment is the location of the exploitation - within their country vs in their native lands - yet generally speaking you will find BCers condemning KSA, UAE, but keeping mum on Walmart and Ralph Lauren. I'm just as guilty as you, the difference is I don't deny that I have blood on my hands.

This isn't even logic concocted or otherwise. Punish the Rohingya for Jamaat's crimes doesn't make any sense. But I guess it makes sense to those who is more wary about Pakistan's past crimes than India's current exploitation of land, water, and other resources. I'd advise learning to distinguish the difference between something that hurt you 40 years ago and something that can slowly kill you 20 years from now. Learning to prioritize determines success or failure.
The last time I checked, it was never the duty of ralph lauren or Walmart to Police our garments industry.... they still make effort to ensure malpractices are kept to a minimal. It is the our corrupt business practise that is to blame.

Why do you keep on bringing India and Pakistan into everything?? If you want to know what exploiting resources originally entails, than go and talk to the people of balochistan or talk to people of Bangladesh who lived prior to 1971....

And Rohingya is NOT being punished for Jamaats crime, their punishment is because of their tendency to associate themselves with Jamaat Cadres and participate in anti state activities and vandalism against the minority population of Bangladesh. As I stated earlier, Rohingyas involvement with Ramu incident is well documented.

You can always make a point of punishing a whole community for the crimes of a few and I will understand that logic ...