View Single Post
Old April 4, 2013, 09:41 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Great read Sohel. I think Detroit did it right. Its not the time to deal away draft picks for them. Also, good pts by leafs PWN about Sabres and the overall trade deadline scenario this year.

We had another dog performance last night. I am willing to give them the benefit of doubt since they won fifteen in row earlier, but I sense some things that I didn't like last night and the night before to Buffalo. No.1 - Those fifteen wins were with Crosby and you just can't replace him as we are doing now. No.2 Malkin's game is no way near what it was last year and he has basically done way below his standards this year, and nothing to write about in last two games minus Crosby. No. 3 I think we have become a slower time with the addition of Iginla, Morrow ( I don't know what he does out there ) and Murray to a certain degree. No. 4 The new players were not part of the streak and the team chemistry is lacking a bit now.

All correctable, minus the speed aspect ( which I do not like ), and lots of practice time needed with correct line combination.

Good luck with Philly. Beat them, will you ? I am actually travelling to Philly this evening. NYC in the morning.