View Single Post
Old March 14, 2004, 12:34 AM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
....and this time no one ever cares...

however, when i use the same word with the same asterisks to refer to some U 19 indian captain who wasted a lot of time in a game, my post gets edited...

this also happened in the 4th ODI thread and surprisingly no moderator even noticed it...and this time someone used the word to refer to Sujon, our former captain, and not just a U19 indian captain

You wrote those words without asterics and got edited followed by my post asking for it's necessity.

In the 4th odi thread, the poster edited it and you choose to quote the whole post knowing that it doesn't look good. And yes, it was noticed.

You continue to complain about editing your posts which contained some so called banned word. I don't know why you are doing it or what you are trying to gain from it, but, please make no mistake, we'll continue to edit those words once we spot it and we'll take some remedial action in the future for repeat violations.

We have members and visitors from wide range of age groups. This is a G rated forum and we intend to keep it that way. And sure, we need co-operation from all of you. Thank you.