View Single Post
Old August 19, 2014, 01:58 AM
First Class Cricketer

TIGER FRIENDS!!

How is everyone? i see some people mentioned the NZ series in the first page and i'd like to address that. For me it was a very bitter pill to swallow...first test we were totally under prepard, lost the toss and bowled absolute rubbish. They got 500 and we were on the back foot..then we came out to bat and collapsed like idiots..but in the second innings our attacked rolled them out for 150 but their first innings lead was too much and we lost.

Second test we finally played a balanced side and guess what? we dominated them for the whole test and won by TEN WICKETS...everything was good until we heard the stupid selectors and coach decided to change a winning side and play a batsman less in the third game..that single decision cost us the series..that and our board banning Narine because he came back a day late from the ipl ...it was a total joke but thankfully the selectors have been sacked and now it's looking like the coach is being sacked too..so happy days .

As for predictions!!..i think our attack is looking very dangerous these days..Roach, Taylor, Holder and Narine will be a match for anyone...while Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Chanderpaul and Blackwood can handle themselves with the bat..it should be a fun series .