View Single Post
Old August 1, 2012, 01:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Not to derail this thread on a different direction or anything...but watching the Imran Khan video on youtube made me see other Pakistani current political footages and videos and thus brought me to this video....I found it to be very entertaining....I do not undersatnd most of it, as there are a lot of Arabic sub-titles at the beginning and then the language was in a Pakistani language, but it remainded me of Bombay comedy films with Amzad Khan and the Hardballs with Chris Matthews...hehehehehehe..please if you can watch it...and you will know why post it here...

Watch from 2:45......

First guy, who I think is a CROOK got grilled by the host whose(the host's) attitude I liked, and then the Crook got all nice BUT before the Crook was grilling the host at the beginning....then came this man from PPP I think, and that is another case...just watch him, he is at the very end, he got 2 minutes only, and he goes, everything, "Bhai, whatever I do I do for Pakistan, Inshallah, Mashallah, I give everything to Pakistan, heheheh I am hjust guessing it....but I get the keywords guys....then he goes, "Arrey bhai, Tum suno!" The Host goes, "Arrey bhai, I am not your bhai, do not me your bhai!" The PPP goes, "Arrey bhai, tum mera bhai ho, let me speak!" Then he calls smoehting like uo mera bhai ho, the people mere Baap ho!!" Hehehehehheeh...maybe I am understanding it all wrong....then goes the host, "We have to take a Break, please stop!" He(PPP) goes, "Arrey bhai, "Chore dow tumara uo break Freak, let it go!!"...hahahahahh!