View Single Post
Old December 25, 2002, 08:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Amar mone hoi, BD players er lengta hoiya khela uchit!!! Tokhonee bangalee will be truly represented!!! TOkhonee manush amader tigers ke dekhe bolbe, "Umaaahhh kotto BORO bilaaai" (source: Hanif Shanket)

I just woke up and got nothing to do. So, I will speak my mind right now - BAN ME if you wish - I don't give the damn:

Ockey, I think your suggestion was a source of entertainment to a lot of people. Combination of Green and Red is "Khat" - Ok no doubt! Kintu, how did you come up with non-khat colors - orange, purple, and brown?? Gray - that I will let go. BD wearing Orange and Purple?? Where do you get these ideas from? European gf? You got one thing right, you are "certainly no fashion connoisseur!" Holland orange porche - poruk! Bhalo kotha! What does BD have to do with that?? BD color niye ki kew hashahashi korche??? Huh?? BD performance - now that's a hashahashi subject. Sheita change kora uchit!

Edited: One more thing, aren't there certain color restrictions in cricket?? I think you are not allowed to wear bright clothes. Orange is a bright color. So, I am assuming its banned. If not, Orange should be banned. Basically any 'faggot' color should be banned!

[Edited on 25-12-2002 by Orpheus]