View Single Post
Old July 27, 2012, 04:46 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Totally agree.. In BD (actually in subcontinent) people jumps into conclusion too quickly.. Our problem is we compare our players with other big names like We want Tamim to be like Watson or Kohli.. We should stop doing that.. Tamim is Tamim with all his limitations and we should accept that .. He is still the best batsman in our country and I don't see any of the new guys to replace him..

People here calls Riyad sissy.. I just hate that.. Riyad is good enough to be in the team.. he still our best option for off spin.. People simply don't show any respect towards Razzak.. He just had 1 bad year I guess.. He has been the most consistent economic bowler this year.. Even in this Europe series he is the highest wicket taker (10 wkts) still that went unnoticed .. People also wanted to get rid of Mash- our best pacer to date... Woww.. And even being completely out of form Shakib is our 2nd highest run scorer and got 6 wkts in this series..

So this is what we have .. We have to have faith in them.. Why do we always want to replace these experienced people with some new guys??? Even the new guys won't make much difference...
nicely put.
Another positive from these two series was that Ryad,Mash ,Razzaq,Elias have shown that they can also be Mr.dependable...it's not only about Sakib,Tamim,Nasir,Mushy.(fantastic four)
The MoMs of this Euro tour are Elias,Mash ,Nasir,Tamim who till then looked less impressive in T20s.
Zia has been a good find for T20,a 8 ball 15 can change the game in this form.
Altogether we now have 7 to 8 reliable players.