View Single Post
Old December 7, 2007, 09:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: David Warner
Default Bangladesh vs New Zealand: Statistical analysis

(Following Stats are for ODIs)

Bangladesh does not have much to talk about against Kewis... We've never went passed 200 mark against NZ in an international match.

Highest total 198/7

Lowest is 77/10 at Sri Lanka (question, are we always that bad in Srilanka?)

Guess who has the most runs, I will give you a clue, he is dropped from this series, yes, it is Mohammad Rafique, 124. Second best, Pilot 123. Third best is 92 by Ash from 6 matches....
Guess how many centuries... wait.. before we get to that how many half centuries? 2... one is by our one and only Eid boy... and other one by Azhar Hossain, incase you are wondering who Azhar hossain is, here is his stats from cricinfo.
Highest Average from the current players is TI and Shakib, in upper twenties from the sole match they played in the recent WC.
Here is something funny... guess who had the most ducks... our one and only HaBa. He played 4 times against them and managed two ducks!!!!
Most runs in a series... 83.. by KM pilot!
Lets go down to bowling... Most wickets.. Rafique (8), Second best, Aftab.. Third best Chacha!!!! Interestingly, our surprise inclusion Nazmul is 4th on the list.
Best bowling in innings... I bet you can't get that right.. it's our very own AA battery! 5/31
Nazmul seconds the list... with 4/40... ahhhh... here is an answer to many of our questions!!!! Best economy by Durjoy... (only if he could be player:selector... ) second is no surprise... Rassel.
Best strike rates by Ashraful!!!! all righttttt... get em tiger!!! lol!!!
As for Mushy.. he has a tough job ahead... Pilot has 7 dismissal while he is running second with ZERO dismissal.
Highest partnership.. pilot and rafique.. 70*!!!

Now, the point I am trying to make here is we should not get all hyped up... lets just hope for the best and be ready for the worst... I'm very optimistic...hoping to break a lot of records this time around!!! (Insha'Allah)

:f lag::fla g:

Last edited by MarufH; December 7, 2007 at 09:14 PM..