View Single Post
Old March 27, 2013, 03:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Gopal, I say keep going back home to Dhak and bring back $5,000 cash on each trip, I know this way you probably only would be able to bring about $50k of the whole/total $100k due to many trips/plane tickets and my proposal below, but do consider it.....and each trip go see Bhrahmaputra river, and try swim in it, bhai I did, on low tide...go see Khulna, Bagerhut, Dinajpur, Rongpur, Mymensingh, Sonargao Isa Khan Capital/Museum, DInajpur, Bahadurabad have a lot of Rajbaris, Zamindaar bari ruins, large Dighis etc, temples....then go to Bogra and Rajshahi, buddhists ruins, rajbaris....then Natore, Kushtia - Rabi Thaukr bari, Munshiganz, - recently archeological dig of another Buddhist Monestery of ancient Bangla-Bongo....these are very important discoveries in relation to finding out who we are as a people and how rich and iverse our ancestorial roots are and how deep that roots are..

And after collection some good/rich amount of pics/cassatte tape conversasions with local elders, historians, locan Universities/colleges/school teachers and a decent amount of datas you write a nice book, Gopal, I am giving you the whole string...and publish it through Simon and Schuster and format it large, high glose peper finish with lots of pictures, pure coffee table book and there you are on people's coffee table on the top shelf...and in the process you will come out another few hundreds of thousands and build a larger home structure for yourself.