View Single Post
Old January 4, 2012, 09:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

My dearest of bhais we must never forget that all sorts of Bangladeshi cricket enthusiasts come here to this site, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's deep feeling about their faith/religion, I mean, "one man should never interfare with another's sacred and deep faith, another's religion" that is my interpretation from the Quran Surat Al-Imran. We moslems are already going through a time of harsh harrassment and distrust due to of course for a few of us, a small few group of terrorists' sins/wrong doings, the biger, greater picture/practice of Al-Islam gets turnished everyday and we are seen as someone who you cannot trust, let freely fly on an aircraft and there is this fear of co-existing with us moslems in a civilized society (mostly western, and mind you wetern society is a big part of our existence, even for our Islamic existence). Why would we even want to start even more sepreation, why would we even cherish the thoughts of Kadiyani, Ismailia, Sunni, Shiaat, Bihari, Sufi, Silva Merthod, Nations Of Islam, or Bedharmik? For our own benifit, it is imparative that we see all of us as Moslem (I mean all the different Islamic groups) and also seek what is good in each individual regardless of his and her faith, seek beauty, knowledge from all of them combined. Also faith is a very personal thing to begin with, we must learn to give room. Remember once the great Pakistani Armed forces, the attacking torturing, raping Pakistani Military Regime that eventually surrendered in Dhaka under gen. Niazi also used to look and treat us Bangali Moslems with a similar viewpoint, we were not moslem enough to be considered human next to them...we just celebrated 40th year of that victory a few weeks ago, we must not forget our past, history so soon, the key word here is to think, to learn and to remember! Who cares who is Kadiani, who is Shiaate or who is Sunni, we have many many people come to BC from all different different religious faith, ethnic background and practices, that is one of our major Strengths, our country was even founded on the concept of secularism. Please guys don't embarrass me!