View Single Post
Old June 14, 2013, 04:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
Razzak for some reason is not getting the chance in tests. the selectors think that he is not a good spinner of ball and in tests a spinner should spin the ball even if he lacks in the wicket column.
I feel we need to categorize between test and odis for the best left armers. in odis razzak/vetori/shakib is leading and in test herath/vetori is leading to be the best of all times till now
well look at how razzak has performed so far when given chances in tests, that's why he's not getting selected, her has thrown his name back up there with the last FC season but we've got others ahead of him in the pecking order to try atm.

yes we need to categorize between ODIs and tests, in that regard razzak has to be right up there (possibly the best ever, hogg is his only competition), in tests though there haven't been that many great left armers and that's why i wanted to discuss it. as far as vettori being up there as the best of all time, i realise he's the leading test wicket taker, but averaging 34 and striking at almost 80 i just can't place him up there, he's a bit like courtney walsh i guess (though i'd consider walsh a better fast bowler than vettori is a spinner).

Last edited by Gowza; June 14, 2013 at 06:16 PM..