View Single Post
Old May 30, 2011, 01:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of BD
Well, i knew u wud be coming to me on this one, thats why i told in my previous post the craziness is not the "only factor", but a critical factor.In australia's case, i must say, i have never seen a professioanl system anywhere around the world, which kinda made them world dominators.....see...my point is.....we cant have or desire evrything to be world class staright away, if we wait for that time to arrive, and think we r not gonna win a world cup before we fix everything up, then we might just never win it, we, even with our shortcomings, should desire, think, dream to touch the world cup. We cant wait everything to be perfect and then think abt winning a world cup......teams in other sports with shortcomings in several areas have done it the past, so why not us?
I like your spirit mate. I really hope our players and bcb officials have the same spirit as we fans do have. But 2015 is still a long way...we need to take every thing as it comes. We do not want to lose path focusing on way too ahead. More importantly, WC 2015 will be held in Australia and New Zealand where every sub-continent team suffers. So, you need to think of that as well.