View Single Post
Old September 29, 2008, 05:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

[QUOTE=Dhakablues;739315]Interesting comments by Pilot at Prothom Alo today, Especially the last section:
http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news...TIwMzI2&mid=OA[QUOTE]

��সবেশেষ বলઓন, এতটা িদন মােঠ লেড় মােঠর বাইের োথেক এমন নীরব িবদায় িক কੈ িদে੧ছ না?
মাসઓদ: সবার জীবেন সব িকছઓ পাওয়া হয় না৷ একটা অতৄিਮ োতা থাকেছই৷ তেব সব িমিলেয় অািম খઓব তৄਮ৷ এই োয োদেশর হেয় োখেলিছ, পতাকা উিড়েয়িছ, ভਡઙেদর সমথગন োপেয়িছ, িচਅকার ੂেনিছ৵ এর োচেয় বড় অার কী হয়, বেলন? একটা িদন, একটা মઓহકেতગর জনઘ হেলও এই োদেশর মানઓষেক ‘বাংলােদশ, বাংলােদশ’ বেল িচਅকার করেত করেত রাએ੪ায় নামেত োদেখিছ৷ এরপর অার োকােনা অাফেসাস থাকেত পাের না৷"
sorry about the font issue! you guys can read it, can't you? very emotional!

i feel very sad to see pilot go like this! i am with you pilot! bc is with you pilot!
i am doing a one minute standing 'nirobota' in honour of khaled mashud pilot!
pilot is one of the rare pioneers in bd cricket to take the induvidual responsibility and care to start a district level cricket academy! i cannot comprehend how much hard work and personal effort he must have put in to make the rajshahi cricket academy! k m pilot, you are an inspiration for all of us! salute and best of luck to you in making rajshahi the power house of bd cricket - just like you said, the rest (chittagon, khulna) will follow!
love and peace!

Last edited by bujhee kom; September 30, 2008 at 10:06 AM..