View Single Post
Old September 6, 2010, 06:25 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom
BDFlag The Official everything about Bangladesh Football

Since there is little or no interest about Bangladesh football compare to cricket I am starting this thread. If you feel any news need a separate thread you may do so.

Let me start with a Newage article. (Fantasy or reality, I dont know)

Quote:
Website wants to live
-stream games
Staff Correspondent
Bangla-desh Football Federation on Monday received an offer from a Germany-based website for live streaming of the Bangladesh League matches.
Al Musabbir Sadi, general secretary of the BFF, said the federation will take the matter seriously. ‘It is a good opportunity to present Bangladesh football to the viewers around the world. However, we have just received the offer and don’t know the other procedures, we will look into the matter,’ said Sadi.
Meanwhile, the BFF in a bid to motivate the players paid Eid allowances to the trainees at the Asian Games camp. ‘Although the camp began only 15 days ago, we thought we have to show our commitment towards the players,’ said Badal Roy, chairman of the National Team Management Committee.
The BFF is all set to welcome the new head coach of the national football team Robert Rubcic on Wednesday. The Croatian coach will arrive in Dhaka early Wednesday morning and he will be officially introduced to the press in the afternoon before heading to BKSP.
Meanwhile, the federation on Monday informed the National Sports
Council that they were not in a position to allot the Kamalapur stadium to the Film Artistes Association for holding a charity cricket match on October 29. In a letter to the letter to the NSC the BFF said as the Federation Cup will be ongoing on the aforementioned date it is not possible to spare the field.
http://www.newagebd.com/2010/sep/07/spt.html