View Single Post
Old December 4, 2012, 05:43 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
The last time I checked, it was never the duty of ralph lauren or Walmart to Police our garments industry.... they still make effort to ensure malpractices are kept to a minimal. It is the our corrupt business practise that is to blame.
Frankly speaking thats a cop out. It isn't UAE's constitutional duty to look after the well being of migrant workers beyond a roof, bread, and water is it? Its not in the US's constitutional duties to close down Gitmo and see that every accused terrorist receives due process is it? The last time I checked, every nation is bound to maximize the well being of its citizens and for the record, treating foreign migrants in the worst tolerable conditions maximizes their national resources for citizens.

Quote:
Why do you keep on bringing India and Pakistan into everything?? If you want to know what exploiting resources originally entails, than go and talk to the people of balochistan or talk to people of Bangladesh who lived prior to 1971....
Its brought up precisely because there are those amongst us who believe that something which stopped happening decades ago is somehow more dangerous than what is actually happening now! Probably the only time the and emoticons can be used simaltaneously.

Quote:
And Rohingya is NOT being punished for Jamaats crime, their punishment is because of their tendency to associate themselves with Jamaat Cadres and participate in anti state activities and vandalism against the minority population of Bangladesh. As I stated earlier, Rohingyas involvement with Ramu incident is well documented.

You can always make a point of punishing a whole community for the crimes of a few and I will understand that logic ...
So you agree the Rohingya community are being punished collectively by the Bangladeshi government? Thats good to know.

#OneTeam1Dream